Coming this fall!
These monthly workshops will be held at 21C Library
located at 1175 Chapel Hills Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80920.
Capacity is limited and are $30 per worksop.
- SELF-CARE: Learn about the what, why, and how of self-care.
- WHO AM I?: Explore your relationship with yourself and others.
- EMOTIONAL WELLNESS: Explore and practice techniques that can improve mood.
- PMS (PERSONAL ME-NAVIGATION STRATEGIES): A workshop for women only as we discuss the impact of hormones and life changes.
- PHYSICAL WELLNESS: A 2-part workshop navigating the relationship between physical and mental wellness.
- SOCIAL WELLNESS: Evaluate how you spend your time - is it filling you up or depleting you?
- SPIRITUAL WELLNESS: Identify what drives you and how these forces can also help you.
- INTELLECTUAL WELLNESS: Are you stimulated? Do you need something more or different?
- MANAGING STRESS AROUND HOLIDAYS AND SIGNIFICANT LIFE EVENTS: Holidays, big events, and anniversaries of change and loss can be difficult. Explore strategies to help prepare for the challenges you know you will face.